The European Environment Agency’s Signals 2019 published on the 1st of October, looks at a series of issues linked to land and soil, including links to climate change, agriculture, soil biodiversity, contamination and governance.
The contents of this important publication are as follow:
- Land and soil: towards the sustainable use and management of these vital resources
- Land and soil in Europe — Ever-sprawling urban concrete?
- Soil, land and climate change
- Interview — Soil: the living treasure under our feet
- Copernicus — Monitoring Earth from space and the ground
- Changing menus, changing landscapes — Agriculture and food in Europe
- Interview — Soil contamination: the unsettling legacy of industrialisation
- Governance — Acting together for sustainable land management
For more info visit the EEA website.